In response to the presence of COVID-19 in Tennessee, effective Friday, March 13, Provision is taking the following preventative measures to protect the health of our patients, employees, and visitors:
- All patients are asked to bring no more than one visitor or caregiver with them to our center.
- Upon arrival at any of our centers, patients and visitors will be asked to complete a brief COVID-19 screening questionnaire.
- Visitors and/or caregivers that are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19 or have traveled to/from any area that has been significantly impacted by COVID-19 will be asked to leave the building.
- All non-essential gatherings have been discontinued for the foreseeable future, including chat sessions, patient luncheons, and facility tours.
- More comprehensive cleaning and disinfection procedures have been implemented at all of our facilities.
- All patients, visitors, and employees are being asked to wash their hands often, maintain physical distance of at least three feet from others, and follow good cough/sneeze etiquette.
- All employees are screened daily for symptoms associated with COVID-19 to determine whether they may continue providing care at the Center.
- All patients are screened daily for symptoms associated with COVID-19 and, depending on the outcome of the screening, may be asked to postpone their appointment until they have been tested for the virus.
If you have questions or concerns regarding COVID-19, please visit our COVID-19 FAQ section to learn more about the steps we are taking to ensure your cancer treatment does not get delayed.